Titusville is a city in Brevard County, central Florida.
- 1 Space Coast Regional Airport (TIX IATA) and Columbia Blvd (State Road 405) airports do not have planned flights.
- Orlando International Airport is the nearest large commercial airport, about 40 miles away.
- Sanford International Airport (SFB IATA) is a small commercial jet port about 35 miles away
- Amtrak, 1400 Sligh Blvd, Orlando.
You need a car to get to Titusville from the airport, so you can get to National Route 50 from Orlando to the end of the Indian River.
- Space Coast Transportation is a bus service from the local Brevard County. A handicap can be used by a low-cost method. This website provides maps and time tables. The bus goes to most places and places of interest. $1.25, $35 a month pass.
- 1 Cape Canaveral Light house
- 2 Kennedy Space Center, Nasa Parkway, . Called the "Space Coast," it's the most famous appeal of the Cape Canaveral region. There are plans to visit the facilities and museums regularly.
- 3 The vast area of undeveloped land at the Merriti Island National Wildlife Refuge Kennedy Space Center is spreading into a variety of habitats. Half of them were salty mouth and swamps, and the rest were sand dunes along the coast, oaks of shrubs, pine trees and forests, and hammock oaks of palms and oaks. There are 16 species of endangered species, including manatees, Florida's Scrabies, sea turtles, and pigeons. The reserve contains more than 1,000 species of plants and 500 species of wildlife including 330 species of birds, 117 species of fish, 65 species of amphibians and 31 species of reptiles. Self-propelled vehicles and walking tours are held. It's a remote area with few facilities, but you can go out for lunch and return later.
- 4 Cape Canaveral Air Force station unmanned rocket and satellite launch site.
Titusville is crossing the Indian River almost west of the launch of rockets at the Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral Air Force Base. You can get a wonderful view of any river or any boat in this city.
- 1 Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex (East from Titusville along State Road 405), ☏+1 , Toll-Free:877-436-9620 (Domestic). 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., 7 days a week, 365 days a year. They display the space shuttle Atlantis, launch the space shuttle, take a bus tour of the Kennedy Space Center's operating area, watch Vheekal Assembly Building and Launch Pad, touch the moon, know the future of space flight, and meet veteran astronauts. Adults $50 (over 12 years of age), children $40 (3-11).
- In 28501, I took MIDWAY to Dr. Colonial (west from Titusville along the Hwy 50) in Christmas, Frigana. Boat tour companies carrying airboats will take over the St. John's River Administration Area.
- Cocoa Beach Hunter 800: Hota Dr☏+1 321 . Twenty-five minutes by car from Titusville, Space Coast, Cocoa Beach and Port Canaveral are off with "Deep Sea Phishing Charters." They capture dolphins, waffles, sailfish, chase after them. Welcome to the children.
- River Lanes Family Entertainment Center, 800 Cheney Hwy, +1 321-267-7118. Bowling alleys, restaurants, bars, pool tables and arcade games.
- 2 U.S. Police Hall of Fame Museum, 6350 Horizon Dr,☏+1 321 . Law enforcement agencies exhibit exhibits, monuments and halls.
- 3 Variant Air Command Warbird Museum, 6600 Tico Road +1 321-268-1941 (1941) From the start of the airlines, more than 45 historic warships have been launched.
Hobby Lobby, Bealls, Target, Hibbit Sports, and Staples stores are located in Titusville.
- Dicciecross Road Sea Food Rest ☏ 1475 Garden Street +1 321-268-5000 seafood
- A dog was Washington Abe in 4200. American bar food.
- 2 El Leonito, 2800 South Washington Street. Mexican and Cuban cuisine.
-  Siro's steak and seafood, 3665S Washington Abe☏, . Located on the coast of the Indian River Lagoon, directly looking at NASA's Kennedy Space Center, it provides Shiro's ideal underwater exploration.
- Café Chocolat 308 S Washington A.D. Casual Cafe and pastry shop have chocolates, fudge, soup, panini, and kitche that are made at home.
- 4 Sunrise Pan Co., Ltd. 315S Hopkins Abe Butopper uses bread, rolls and Java separately for free at WiFi. It combines longtime bakeries with coffee houses.
- New York, 5401 Riveredge Dr. Surf n' Turf is in an old house with a Taikiba overlooking the river and a NASA launch pad.
- 5 Bagel 13, 1250 Garden Street, [email protected] Garden Street, 321 ☏ 367-8841. 5:30 a.m. to 3:00 a.m., from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday. Breakfast, lunch and bagels were baked from zero every day. a large bagel sandwich There are also salads, coffee, espresso, smoothie, and home-made cream cheese. Order on line, Doordash, UberEats, and Grubhub.
- Playalinda Brewery Company - A modern microbeer that puts gourmet pubs and cocktails with a patio in the warm, casual atmosphere of the Brix project, 5220S Washington Base.
Motels and Hotels
- Best Western Space Shuttle-In, 3455 Cheney Highway, 321 321 269-9100, Toll-Free::
- Clarion Inn, 4951 S Washington Abe☏, 321 269-2121.
- 1 Hampton Inn, 4760 Helen Hauser Boulevard, , fax.
- Ramada Inn Kennedy Space Center/Titusville, 3500 Cheney Highway, 321 269-5510 ☏ -5510
- Seasons in the Sun Motorcoach Rezort, 2400 Seasons In The Sun Blvd, free., fax number.
- 2 Manatee Hammock Campground, 7275 South US Hwy 1, [email protected]✉, Manatee Hammock Campground, 7275 South US Hwy 1, , 1, 1, 1, 300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000 Belwood
- You can also reserve Titusville / Kennedy Space Center KOA, 4513 West Main Street, +1 321 269-7361 , [email protected] (Titusville / Kennedy Space Center KOA, 451 32222222222222222222222222222222222222222122122122122121212121212112112112112112111121211211121 +1-800-562-3365.
- Canaveral National Coast
- Kennedy Space Center
|Route via Titusville|
|Daytona Beach - MIMS ←||N S||→Cocoa→ West Palm Beach|
|Daytona Beach - MIMS ←||N S||→Cocoa→ West Palm Beach|
|Daytona Beach - MIMS ←||N S||→Cape Canaveral → West Palm Beach|